5 different premium critical thinking download products that you can use yourself or in your workplace. Including primary and secondary school courses, introductory training materials and comprehensive packages for a small team or workforce.
The learning materials are all provided as PDF documents, and the individual courses can also be studied online on our site using private logins. For the student documents that require printing we ask that you follow green guidelines and please save or recycle responsibly.
Our five courses are as follows:
Introduction to Decision Making and Creative Problem Solving (PDF, online, audio)
– A course that can be self-taught by adults interested in learning all of the fundamental issues to do with critical thinking, creative thinking, problem-solving and decision-making. For adults to use to learn at home, with the option to study online on our website using specially provided login details.
– A series of six introductory lessons to stimulate awareness of choices and consequences in an engaging, fun way. For teachers or trainers to use with their students.
– A series of six lessons to stimulate critical thinking and develop the students’ abilities to think about choices and reasons for making ethical decisions. For teachers or trainers to use with their students.
Introduction to Decision Making and Creative Problem Solving – Academic Course (PDF, online, audio)
– A more detailed self-taught course with an additional academic unit including an essay question to be personally marked by a member of Gunung.org. Includes a signed completion certificate sent to any designated postal address in the world. For adults to use to learn at home, with the option to study online on our website using specially provided login details.
– All you need to transform a small workplace! A comprehensive decision making and creative thinking course to be taught in-house by one of your team’s members. For in-house trainers and managers to use with a team at work.