Gunung.org is the home of Daniel P Quinn’s various projects. Who am I and what do I do? Apologies, but there is no short answer to those questions! But I will try anyway….
I work in the fields of creativity (creative mentor/trainer, music composition, author of published works), critical thinking (training / curriculum design), international mountain research and (most recently) Artificial Intelligence and ethics.
I hold a Philosophy BA (King’s College), a CELTA (Univ. Glasgow), a GDPR Skills certificate (Univ. Derby) and completed an ‘Ethics of Artificial Intelligence’ course (Univ. Helsinki) in 2022. At present I am approaching the end of a 16-week Artificial Intelligence Digital Skills Bootcamp with the University of Huddersfield. I am currently self-employed and available to work remotely on a wide range of projects of various timescales on the following:
- AI Project management – projects that have their foundations in AI and also helping companies adapt to a rapidly-changing environment in the light of artificial intelligence developments.
- National and international regulations relating to data ethics (GDPR and UK DPA 2018 data privacy compliance) including updating of guidelines and training manuals, and procedural response and contingency planning.
- Mentoring on creativity and creative inspiration (for all creative fields, based on my e-book and ongoing work with the acclaimed One More Grain).
- Critical thinking training including curriculum design and re-design.
- Consultations relating to almost anything to do with Indonesia, based on a huge amount of experience living and working there. Especially mountains and mapping.
- Music production and mastering services.
I am 100% flexible. Occasionally I give talks or conduct training workshops in the real world but the vast majority of my work is done online with clients via Zoom or similar. I am not limited to business hours in just one timezone and can therefore work on your project 24/7 and am always only a WhatsApp, Meet or Skype call away.