By using the website Gunung.org or downloading any of the products you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Gunung.org reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current services, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of our services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You must be 18 years or older to legally purchase Gunung.org services.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address (the email you use for PayPal), business name (if applicable) and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process or purchase.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Gunung.org cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account without prior permission from a Gunung.org representative.
- You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Purchase of Services
- Currency: All prices are given in British Pounds Sterling (GBP).
Terms Specific to Organizations and Businesses
- One-to-one coaching or consultancy work is always to be negotiated directly with Gunung.org in order to make an agreement that is specific to the requirements of the situation.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United Kingdom, without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
Last updated on September 10th 2023.